The Mindful Mind
Click here to add a short description
Offering “Life Support” Mindful-Based Mental Health & Psychotherapy Coaching
“Art As Inquiry” – Expressive Art Workshops
Special Events/Public Speaking
Workshop and Lecture Topics include;
- Who are you? - Introspection and self-awareness. Seek and find your “Self” amidst the memories, and influences of your personal history. Explore values, traditions, rules and how we relate them. Consider their origin; given to you or chosen…do we own them now…can we change them?
- Relationship/Family Dynamics – Explore your relationships with your parents, friends, co-workers, significant others and more. Work on processing your feelings associated with these relationships. Explore how you connect or disconnect… and how you communicate and relate intrapersonally.
- Life and Stress Management – Examine your life skills and how you manage life’s stressors that arise. Explore past and current stressors and trauma, their influences and learn how to manage and process them in an objective manner. Create a visual live map per se to help you to simplify and visualize your life, goals, obstacles and objectives.
- Empower your “Self” – The process of Alchemy implies that there is magic in the process of turning lead into gold. Use this concept to apply to the recipe of your life and all you have put into it ( the ingredients). Acknowledge and create affirmations and positive self-talk and focus toward achieving your goals.
- Specialized – Based on individual or group goals; along with my personal assessment, I personally design a lecture and/or activity that can be applied to topic of focus ( *Applicable to personal, professional or educational perspectives and audiences, special events and public speaking engagements eg. Health & Wellness, Corporate/EAP, Schools, etc.)
( Contact for list of additional topics
- See Below )
These workshops benefit personal development, stress-reduction, communication, processing information, feelings and more! They are designed to facilitate self-expression and empowerment of the ‘Self,’ by teaching techniques to connect with a deeper level of the Self and experiencing genuine self-reflection. You will learn and practice working without judgement, using an “Unconditional Positive Regard” of Empathy towards ourselves…working toward a greater sense of Self -Awareness, -Expression, -Acceptance and growth.
~ ART as Inquiry Workshops ~
~ ART as Inquiry Workshops ~
Art as Inquiry focuses on topics such as:
- Art~an introspective tool/Learn to help yourself
- Being Mindful/Increasing Awareness
- You are What you Eat/Alchemy
- Defining Boundaries/Asserting Self
- Self-Esteem/Building and supporting
- Self Exploration & Discovery … and more !!
(Utilizing and exploring art, music, movies, quotes, songs and interactive elements to connect mind/body and engage Process Work)
Art as Inquiry workshops will guide you through different topics of self-exploration and introspective inquiry. You will use Expressive Art in order to create a visual record of self- reflection and process, as you explore and discover your self. (*May include use of visuals, music and thought provoking items of inspiration)
YOGArt is a specialized compilation of Expressive Arts and Yoga/Movement, creating a Mind/Body experience and tuning into your “Self” through Yoga/Movement. Similar to Art as Inquiry, different topics will be discussed and incorporated into the focus of both movement and expressive and creating visual art; encouraging Self-exploration and expression. (* May include breath work, mindful focus/meditation, and use of Doterra Oils)
(*Expressive Art is focussed on personal Self expression/ not skill or ability)
~ All ages – NO experience ! Work at your own pace – Private Sessions Available!
~ Workshops are available for Individuals, families, couples, coworkers and more !
• See Price List Page •
* Community Public workshops 3rd Saturdays @ArtShareLA 1 to 4pm - see Calendar *
Private sessions are booked by appointment, please call or email for availability ( See Contact Form below).
*Also – Find @ArtAsInquiry on Facebook & Instagram*